Friday, November 28, 2008

gas pumps are very polite.


So, I was filling up today, before I made my 280 mile journey back to the DFDub. I used my debit card and when the tank was full it shut off and I went over to get my receipt. Well, before I could get it, the little gas pump computer asked me if I would like a car wash today...then it gave me two choices...

--> Yes
and
--> No thanks.

How polite. I mean, it could have easily just said no...but it was kind enough to add the "thanks." As if, because I was declining the car wash, I needed to add some gratuity in my response since the gas pump computer had been so kind as to offer. I am suprised that the first response wasnt "Yes please" or "Yes, may I have one." I guess if you go for the car wash, you dont have to be polite...

Thank you Chevron for your continued commitment to quality and kindness.

Tucker liked it too...

No comments: